Sunday 3 April 2011

An award!

Very exciting - I've been given this award from LissyLou - thank you! As part of the award I need to pass this on to some of my favourite blogs - it's been tough but I've narrowed it down to four who have less than 300 followers.


Mias Landliv - Beautiful Nordic style and really unique quilt ideas mixed in with tales from the farm!
Tales from a Cottage Garden - I love reading the updates on the cats, cottage and garden, plus the lovely poetry makes this blog stand out from the crowd!
Wild Acre -  Beautiful photos and great tips on flower arranging are only a few of the reasons why this is one of my favourite blogs.
And finally, Mermaid's Tale - I can practically smell the sea salt on the air when reading this blog, georgous cornish seanery, Christine's cottage and the Sea Garden shop make for delicious reading!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much Charlotte for thinking of me. I'm so glad you enjoy my blog and its great because now I have found you!

    Your cottage looks delightful. I'm off now to see more!!

    Jeanne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I am so touched, thank you Charlotte!

    Love the stories of your cottage and the love you have for it! Bxx

    ReplyDelete